Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Phillies Magic, Prognostication Magic

Just time for a couple quick thoughts....

I am now 1-0 in my baseball picks (Yankees last night) to go along with my 1-0 preseason football picks (Birds over Carolina two weeks ago). Hopefully somebody somewhere is benefiting from my prognostications. And hopefully I can stay hot as we head into college football and the NFL. I will have some college football thoughts up tomorrow in time for the first games of the season Thursday night.

As for last night, this Phillies team was true to form as they showed grit and heart and willed themselves to another must win against the Mets. Adam Eaton pitched as well as he has in months, the bullpen came through, and Ryan Howard seems like he may be getting hot just in time. Let's see if Jamie Moyer can throw some good slop tonight and frustrate those Mets' fast ball hitters. They are two more wins away from playing themselves back into real contention!

For anyone that did not get my survivor pool information that is interested in participating, shoot me an email (brian@dilsheimer.com), and I will send you the rules. If you did get the information, make sure to get your entry forms and fees in sooner rather than later.

Back tonight or tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home