Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My poker results from last night, a very Stitzer web site, UConn hoops (ugh!), T.O. is a little light in the wallet, and a Duke/UNC tidbit

To see how I did in my poker game last night, click here to read the account from Ray Wright at his KingPrussiaPoker blog. As you may imagine, I am referred to as BD in his account. By the way, I think I deserve more airplay in his summary!

Either Stitzer is behind this web site, or as soon as he finds out about it, it will move to the top of his "favorites" list.

I hate, and I mean hate, to give any credit to Jim Calhoun, but UConn's winning its last two games without leading scorer Jerome Dyson and Doug Wiggins, on the road against Top-10 Indiana and home against pressing Louisville, is remarkable. This team has improved by leaps and bounds over last year, and will present some problems on the first weekend of the tournament.

An arbitrator ruled in favor of the Eagles in their efforts to reclaim a pro-rated portion of T.O.'s signing bonus from the little crybaby. Not only is it great to see T.O. lose money which will give him something else to cry about other than the media's unfair treatment of his quarterback, but the Eagles actually benefit by getting that money added onto their salary cap for next year.

Here is an article from Al Featherston that speculates that Duke and North Carolina may be playing this season not only for the right to play the regionals in Charlotte but also to play the first two rounds in Raleigh. Featherston speculates that the committee may well separate the two teams in the first two rounds as it did two years ago despite the fact that they could play in the same location in Rounds 1 & 2.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger KingPrussia said...

i would love to have more content in the game summaries. feel free to comment or email me and i'll gladly add it! my memory is very poor so i really want your summary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home