Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stop the Madness in Iran

As you guys know, I usually do not get overly political in this space. I find that political arguments are boring as people often have their own opinions and are not that open minded to listening to anybody else's viewpoints.

But today I feel I must post on this madman in Iran Ahmadinejad who is building towards creating a nuclear arsenal with which he can attempt to wipe Israel (and the United States if he could pull it off) off the face of the Earth. This guy is sick, and Sean Salisbury is probably the only person that I know of who would supprt this guy.

Anyway, I urge you to take two minutes to Click here and watch a short video which spells out why this guy is insane and should be stopped NOW. If you are so moved after watching, please sign the attached petition.

And I promise I will be back in the next 1-2 days with some sports talk and a look ahead to the Super Bowl.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Grossy said...

I completely agree. There is no greater threat to Israel and the US than this jerkoff. Yet we've completely squandered our ability to do anything meaningful in Iran due to our misadventures in Iraq. Because we have foregone any measure of diplomacy in Iraq, the U.S. has lost its ability to serve as an honest broker in the region. And even if we wanted to entertain a military response, all of our resources, both from a money and manpower perspective, are tapped. Implementing the recommendations of the bipartisan Iraq Study Group (many of which directly deal with Iran) would be a good start. But that doesn't seem to be where we are headed.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Grossy said...

Sorry but you fail to mention that the ISG had plenty of red meat conservatives like the King of the Pigs Ed Meese, Alan Simpson and Sandra O'Connor (though I know the conservatives think she betrayed them). Have you even read the report? I have and while I disagree with certain portions, it's the best bipartisan effort I've seen to address a situation which is on the verge of being beyond control.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home